Digital Rights have been perennially viewed from the two-pronged prism of Freedom of expression online, and online privacy/data protection but these two are not the only basic digital rights exercisable and enjoyable by citizens.
At this Webinar, experts shall discuss other basic digital rights based on their professional experiences and perspective. For clarity, panelists will discuss the other basic digital rights like;
- Right to digital assets
- Right to digital/internet access
- Right to information/education online
- Right to credit for digital works
- Online consumer rights
- Right to digital identity
- Right to online privacy/data protection.
To be part of this webinar, Register Here