- Who we are
- Personal data we collect
- What we do with your personal data
- Data retention
- Social media and other websites
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- International data transfer Your rights
3. Who we are
4. Personal data we collect
5. What we do with your personal data
6. Data retention
We retain your personal data for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which they were collected, unless a longer period is necessary to comply with our legal obligation or to defend a legal claim.
7. Social media and other websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites like Twitter and Facebook. If you follow these links, you will exit our website. While these third party websites are selected with care, DRLI cannot accept liability for the use of your personal data by these organizations. For more information, please consult the privacy statement of the website you are visiting.
8. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
9. International Data Transfer
10. Your rights
We will take steps in accordance with applicable legislation to keep your personal data accurate, complete and up-to-date. You are entitled to have any inadequate, incomplete or incorrect personal data corrected (that is: rectified). You also have the right to request access to your personal data and to obtain a copy of it as well as request additional information about the processing and to request us to erase the personal data we hold about you.
The following rights apply in particular to Nigerian and European residents in addition to the above:
• Right to restriction: you have the right to obtain a restriction of processing, for example in case we no longer need your personal data in
view of the initial purposes, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to object: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data which is based on our legitimate interests. We will no longer process your personal data upon your request, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the continuation of the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to withdraw consent: in cases where we rely on your consent for using your personal data, you can withdraw such consent at any time by sending an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org, you may also use the unsubscribe button provided for in every newsletter we send;
- Right to data portability: under circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Right to lodge a complaint: in case you have a question or complaint about how we process your personal data, you can send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you could consider to lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority.
- For purposes of the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation (NDPR) and European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), DRLI is the controller responsible for the personal data we collect and process.
For further information regarding your rights, or to exercise any of your rights, please contact us through the details provided below.